Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for soooo many things this Thanksgiving!! Here is a top 5 that I have limited myself to (otherwise i might bore you to death!):
1. An incredible, loving, and thoughtful husband who spoils me rotten! I am so grateful for all of his hard work that allows me to stay at home and raise our kids. We have been married for over 6 years and there still is no one else that I would rather spend my time with...he is truly my best friend!
2. Two beautiful, funny, and healthy kids that keep me young, tired, and on my toes!!
3. My parents, who I still turn to everyday for all my questions about life and parenthood
4. Normal in-laws that have got to be the most precious people in Ruston!
5. A great group of friends that make me laugh and let me lean on quite often
Landon's top 5 things to be thankful for:
1. His movies (Snow White, Peter Pan, and Sword in the Stone)
3. his grandparents
4. his sword, hook, and motorcycles
5. An icee
Kennedy's top 5 to be thankful for:
1. her mama (which drives me crazy...still trying to teach her independence!)
2. apple juice
3. Landon's toys
This month has definitely gone by way too fast. Not much went on, but below are some pics that I captured throughout the past few weeks. I took a photography workshop and I have been messing around with my camera (trying to get it off of 'auto'). Today, I was able to purchase a new lens for my camera with the gift card that Lance gave to me for my birthday. Yep, I had another birthday last weekend and I was able to share cake and ice cream with my parents and inlaws. Landon enjoyed opening my presents and blowing out my candles (as you can imagine). Afterwards, Lance and I went to dinner with some friends at Genusa's in Monroe and had a great time!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!
The first several pictures are from Lincoln Parish Park...just messing around with the camera while the kids played...
here are some of Landon's buddies: Ava and Jake
Landon playing in the dirt with his motorcycles..
Also, we took Landon's 3 year old portraits with Kevin Beasley...he did an incredible job. You can go to his website to view them. Our password is 1515