Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Happenings....

Our halloween was soooo much fun! Landon really got into this year and for an entire week, he kept going around the house saying, "I can't wait to go trick or treating!!" And boy did we!

Halloween eve, Lance and I attending a costume party as Dora and Diego and such a great time!! I will be the first to admit that I really didn't look too cute, but at least it was original! I really had to twist Lance's arm to even dress up, but he got into full character and was an absolute riot at the party!

Halloween day, I took Landon to the fire station for some games that turned out to be pretty fun. Then we rested up for our afternoon/evening. We attended the Fall Festival at our church and then attended a neighborhood party filled with a jumpy for the kids, hayride for trick or treating, and some yummy food. It was such a perfect night for trick or treating! Landon caught on really quick what to do and loaded up on some candy that we all have been enjoying!! ;)

This was on Friday when he wanted to wear his pirate costume all day

My pooped pirate

Dora and Diego

Temple Fall Festival

Ballerina getting ready for all the Halloween festivities

Neighborhood boys getting ready to go trick or treating
Trick or Treat!

Enjoying the hayride

No comments: