Saturday, May 15, 2010

Middle of May madness


There are so many times during the day that i remind myself how blessed I am! I love the stages that kids are in right now...I am soaking it all up!
first, I am so blessed to have a wonderful hubby to let me take a long weekend mother's day trip to the beach with some very special friends. Also, a big thanks goes to my parents who also did a lot of work to make that happen. But i think they may have had more fun than the kids with the circus and all the fishing that they did!

Mother's Day 2010 Beach trip

Thursday was the last day of Mother's day out at Temple and it's hard to believe that another year has flown by. We were so blessed to have both our kids with such wonderful teachers. We aren't sending them this summer because we will be out of town so much and it wouldn't be worth it. Lance thinks i am crazy not to, but I plan on getting some help throughout the summer.

Kennedy's teachers: Mrs. Edna and Mrs. Rahel...such sweet ladies that kept landon when he was a baby too!
Mrs. Sarah, preschool 3 yr old

We have spent most of our time outside with the perfect weather we are having (and before it gets too hot). The kids are loving it and so am I. We leave in two days to take a long family vacation at our condo. It's going to be the best trip of the summer that we make down there...not too crowded, not too hot yet (i hope), lance will be there, and we will have sitters with us along with close friends who will be down in the area. Lance is really excited about getting away!

Some pics of the kiddos..




1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Loving the matching pj's!! The pictures of your babies are darling as usual;)...hope ya'll have a great week at the beach! We'll catch up when you get back!