Monday, October 19, 2009

Papa Simpson's farm

First of all, I wrote this post (below) last Monday and just forgot to post it!! ........and by the way, we had a great week. I had girls night "bunko" on Thursday and then on Friday night, Landon attended his first Kids Club night at Squire Creek. They have to be at least 3 and potty trained and I have been wanting to take him all summer. Well, he LOVED his first one! It also helped that it was a halloween themed night so he got to wear his dinosaur costume, jump in a jumpy, ride on a hayride, and play all kinds of games! Now, if we could just get Kennedy old enough and potty trained, we can have some free nights!!

And now back to the older news.....

This past Saturday (which now is over a week ago), we joined some friends, the Tylers, to visit Papa Simpson's farm in Arcadia. They have a monthly tour and this month they were able to pick pumpkins along with petting animals, milking cows, and going through mazes. The kids really enjoyed seeing all of the animals and Kennedy especially loved the cows! I will let the pictures do the talking...

jake and Landon picking out their pumpkins

Landon giving Kennedy her pumpkin


Riding the hayride to the farm

Landry Grace and kennedy hanging out

"If I bat my eyes, will you let me hold it. I can do it."

Landon saying "Bock Bock" to the chicken

Laughing with the cows

Milking the cow...no fear...I love it!

Kennedy laughing at the baby calf



And tomorrow (Sunday) we get to visit the farm again for our friend, Lander's, birthday party!!

No comments: