I have lots to catch up on, but that will have to wait for another post because this post is all about Kennedy Marie Hall!!
When we first found out over two years ago that we were having a girl, I have to admit, I was a little intimidated about it. I knew what to expect with little boys and I have been surrounded by boys my entire life- my brothers and some of my best friends growing up were boys- I wasn't too sure how to handle a little girl. Well, that little intimidation didn't last long at all. I just dove right in with some encouragement of special friends to help guide me along the way! Now, I just feel so blessed to have a sweet little angel and a girlfriend for life! I have loved every minute of it (ok, most of it)!
A lot of people tell me how much she favors me when they look at her. And now that I have watched her personality blossom, I have to say she definitely takes after me too! And I am sure my brothers will agree! She likes to aggravate her brother, Landon, but at the same time, she can't stand for him to be upset and enjoys loving on him. She just wants his attention!
Some tidbits of Kennedy at two years old:
- has no fear! Especially in water
- waves and says hi to just about everyone she sees
- always knows where her mama is...will drag toys to mamas feet just so she will play next to her
- speaks very well for her age, compared to Landon at this age
- already knows how to manipulate to get her way (that little grin she gives...geez!)
- still my good sleeper...easy to put down for naps and bedtime
- still uses a paci for naps and bedtime
- not too easily entertained...she loves people interaction and isn't into watching tv
- extremely independent
- has the best manners (she picks up on these without having to tell her, which still amazes me)
- very observant...
- likes things to be organized and picked up (or doors closed)
Well, i could really go on and on about this sweet little girl. I just love squeezing on her and spoiling her rotten. Last night we had my parents and lance's parents over for some pizza and cake to celebrate Kennedy's birthday. It was perfect. I don't bake too much but I LOVE this chocolate cake that my sweet pampered chef friend taught me. It is super yummy and I have been dying to have an excuse to make it again. It's not the prettiest thing, but did i mention how yummy it was???!!
September 16, 2008
September 16, 2010