Friday, May 13, 2011

Last week of school


This last week has been so fun!! I couldn’t have asked for a better Mother’s Day on Sunday. Lunch was spent with Lance’s parents and dinner (in Minden at the Crawfish Hole) was spent with my parents along with Kip and his finance. Kennedy had some sort of stomach bug so we kept her home from church and surprisingly, no one else has gotten it! But it was a perfect weekend and it was nice to be home for a change.

This week, I have milked every last second of Mother’s Day Out because I know it’s the last week of it until next fall. Then the nights were filled with two t-ball games, visits from my parents, church choir program, girls’ night out and now, tomorrow, we are headed back to the beach! I have to give a huge shout out (even though he doesn’t read this) to my dad for picking up and bringing over a refrigerator from Bossier for us to use in our garage. Our spare one went out over the winter and I know we will need it for the summer while we are playing outside. You gotta love some facebook…found me a free fridge with one post! People are so giving!

Anyway, here are some pictures from this past week. Hope everyone is enjoying this summer-like weather!

Landon's tee ball games (and Kennedy trying to get into the action)



Temple choir program

Last day of school with their teachers



No comments: