Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heat wave!

Summer is definitely here with some blazing heat this past week! We have been trying to stay cool by lots of swimming and I love it. It's also been a good week of basketball workouts and team clinics... I love getting my basketball juices going this time of year!

I was grateful my parents kept the kids a couple of nights on Sunday and monday so I could get the clinics in and a special little girls night out last night. It was very much needed by all of us and it was nice to get away. I also enjoyed sleeping in this morning! But it was short lived when I had to pick this kids up at 9:30, but I will take it!

Kennedy has been amazing still with potty training. I can't remember the last accident she had...she hasn't had one since my last post, so I am pumped about that!

This week and next week, I will be preparing for a team camp I am doing for St. Mark's in Shreveport later on this month. I am also getting ready for my own camp at Byrd HS on July 18-20th. It's a lot to get ready for and I hope the turn out is good at the Byrd camp. I need to get on the horn and start advertising!

Below are some pictures that i forgot to include in my post about our last beach trip. We stopped in Jackson along the way and went to their children's museum and it was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend it! The kids had a ball. Here are a couple of pics from the museum and some candid beach pictures that i tried to take! ;)

"Ta-da!"




This is our sweet Lindsey and Katie that helped out with the kids this trip!


No comments: