Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I hosted my first annual Turkey basketball clinic in Ruston and it went fantastic! The number of kids was ideal for the lesson plan I had for them. The kids were great listeners and I feel very confident that each of them walked away with more basketball knowledge and smile on their face. Mission accomplished!

Now, it's time to focus on some turkey and then our trip to Disney!!! We haven't told the kids yet and to be honest, I don't even know when or how we will do it. All I know is I can't wait! 4 more days!!! Tomorrow for Thanksgiving, we plan on eating lunch at Squire Creek with lance's parents and then we may meet up with my family out at Bodcau for some turkey games and eating!

Big congrats to Shelley Parker and her family for their new addition to their family. John Cole Parker was born yesterday, 7 pounds 1 ounce. So glad to hear they are both doing great. Although, I may have to wait until we get back to meet the sweet lil man! :(

Our sweet friend, Jake Tyler, had his 5th birthday party this past Sunday and they kids loved visiting Papa Simpson's farm. It was a beautiful day and great to get outside and eat some yummy cake! Big thanks to Jake for inviting us!





No comments: