Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dedication

This morning, we had both Landon and Kennedy dedicated at our church, Temple Baptist. I was worried when Landon woke up in a FOUL mood that it was going to be a long morning. It was tough distracting him during all of the pictures and pre-ceremony activities, but he was perfect once we got up on stage. And, like always, Kennedy gave us zero problems.

Both my mom and father-in-law were out of town, but Lance's mom and my dad were able to attend. It was a special day and I was glad they were able to join us. After church, we rewarded Landon with pizza at Pizza Inn and he loved it!

Here are some pictures in the foyer, waiting to take our family picture with the photographer.





My dad was able to spend the day with us in Ruston and I was so thankful for him doing that. Landon just LOVES his Papa Kenny! He took Landon to the park while Lance and I were able to attend the Squire Creek crawfish boil. We knew it would be hard to eat crawfish while taking care of two little ones. The only thing that I hated about that is that I missed seeing some friends at the park!! My dad ran into Suzanne Tyler and her kids out there who was so nice to let Landon use their wagon! ;) Thanks Suzanne!!

Kennedy joined us at the crawfish boil and she just hung out in her carseat carrier. The weather was perfect and crawfish was even better! I forgot my camera, but I did get one picture of Kennedy with my phone.

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Love the pictures! I am so calling C & C today to see where MY order is:). Home with L today who has fever....