Friday, July 3, 2009

How was your week?

Someone asked me yesterday, "How was your week?" I had to stop and think because this past week has been a whirlwind of fun! We have been on the go everyday and I am just not sure if we know how to slow down! I will just let the pictures do the talking....

Last Friday, we had a playdate with Mandy Cauley and her two girls, Harper and Baylor Kate.


Then Saturday morning, we enjoyed the festivities of the peach festival in some serious heat!! But we had a great time! Landon loved riding the horse and the parade. You will notice Landon wearing a train conductor hat that he just HAD to have on that morning. But by the parade, I was able to distract him enough to take it off!






Then, it was off to Hattiesburg, MS to watch my dad and little brother race in a motorcycle race. And let me tell you, Landon was in H-E-A-V-E-N!! I can't begin to tell you how hot it was out in the woods with no breeze. Thank goodness my parents had an RV with air conditioner!!

Landon 'helping' my dad as he 'tinkers' with his bike for the race the next day.


Kids having a cool treat in the RV

Uncle Kip entertaining Landon walking up and down a fallen tree
When we got back into town, we took a trip to Chuck E Cheese with FBC. Here are a couple of pics with his buddy Jake Tyler.


Then on Wednesday we joined a group at the children's museum in Monroe. Such a cute place for the kids!! I recommend going there!

Jake 'cooking' for Landon. So adorable!!

I have to quote Suzanne on this picture of the boys in the cop car...."I just hope this isn't a preview of what to come!"


In case you were wondering why Landon had his shirt off during our stay at the museum!!


Thank goodness I have pictures to remind me what we did this past week because I am sure I would have forgotten some things this past week. Well, today will be another fun filled day as we get ready to meet my family in Arkansas for a week at Lake Greason. We are all excited about getting up there. Have a great 4th of July!!

No comments: