Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Lance!


This week we celebrated Lance's birthday. I say week, because that's basically what we did!! Sunday, I gave him my present which was the private cooking lesson. His birthday was actually on Wednesday, so he asked his mom to cook his favorite meal for us and his parents came over to have dinner and hang out with us. And then Thursday night, we had 4 other couples get together with us at Steve Davison's house for a private 6 course meal cooked by the head chef and owner of 102 Bistro (ruston) and Sage (monroe). This was FABULOUS!!! Each course included a different wine and it was super yummy! Then our friends gave Lance (another) cake to sing Happy Birthday to him.


What a wonderful week for my sweet, hard working, adoring hubby!! Happy Birthday! (or shall I say birthweek!!! ;) We love you!!

No comments: