Sunday, March 4, 2012

Daffodils!!!


I have never taken pictures with the kids in Daffodils so I thought i would snap a few pictures of the kids while they were in bloom. Yes, they were in bloom during February (i took these about 2 or 3 weeks ago!) Very unusual and early Spring we are having (I guess we can call it Spring???). I am crossing my fingers that we will not have another cold snap come through.








anyway, I actually have two different days that we went. After we went the first time, Kennedy wanted to go back so she can wear her new favorite dress that she wears every chance she can get (and she wanted to pick some flowers for Alec, our neighbor). I had a Matilda Jane clothing party and this was the dress that she would not take off. And thank goodness ours came in the mail a week later (she thinks Jessica, the sales rep, actually had to make this dress for her. Ha!). Anyway, we were already in the dress and I thought, what the heck, let's stop by there on our way to pick up dinner...and it was just the two of us. The lighting wasn't that great, but we made it work! She was in a great mood so i got some funny pictures of her being so animated!









Landon started up soccer and he had his second game yesterday. It's amazing what a year can do. He understands what is going on and is really into who wins, scores, etc. He is very aggressive, which i love, but I just wish he wouldn't push everyone down, especially his own teammates. He was a little better yesterday. He has scored 4 goals total (2 last week and 2 this week) and I have yet to get it on video. Bad mom! Or pictures for that matter. Bad, bad mom! I do have some videos...but just not downloaded. Bad mom! I had kennedy in my arms most of the morning yesterday since she wasn't feeling well and Lance wasn't there.

Kennedy has been sick this past week. It started last sunday morning with a couple of episodes of throwing up, but that was about it. She started coughing on wednesday and by Friday, she had snot, low fever, cough and a hoarse voice. We have missed a play date and church this weekend, but it didn't keep her from going to the circus today! My in laws wanted to take them to monroe for the circus and they had a big time. They both came back saying that it was "awesome". I enjoyed the nice quiet house while they were gone...especially since Lance is out of town playing golf at Pebble Beach! I know!! Nice! He left thursday and should be home monday night. This is two weeks in a row that he has gone out of town. We have been missing him!


3 comments:

The Tylers said...

Loving the pictures!!! Beautiful. So proud of Landon!! I'll get you the pictures I have from the game. Missing you!!

Mama Mandy said...

Love that Kennedy girl! Baylor asked for her last weekend. So cute! Love the pics of those funny faces.

ellareiss said...

Lovely dresses it's amazing i actually have two different days thanks.
____
Murano Glass