Sunday, March 4, 2012

Forgotten February


February absolutely flew by! It was a very uneventful month for the most part, but fun! Kennedy's highlight was probably attending her bff from school, Rubye Ann's, birthday party. It was princess themed and absolutely precious. Sarah went all out and even dressed up herself. The girls got to dress up and put on jewelry, go through an etiquette class, practice waving and then got crowned by the Queen. Super cute!




I had a one day basketball clinic on President's day that went over pretty well. I have finally reached a point in my Hall of Hoops business where I am ready to take it to the next level. It feels good to feel motivated about something I am really passionate about. So, it's going to be a busy summer with Hall of hoops! I think a lot had to do with me finally biting the bullet and getting a professional website done. I am very proud and delighted with how it turned out. click here if you wanna check it out!

I got talked into doing some pictures through Barnes and i am so glad i did it. I absolutely love the ages my kids are right now and the window is closing in on the how much longer I will be able to take 'cute' pictures. I wanted to take more pictures of what we did, but here is one of them. Maybe when i get my order i can snap a pic to put on here. It is such a cute idea and I did not know that there was a red caboose in Ruston! I even got a free iPhone cover for my phone with their picture on it. They had them dress up in vintage clothing...super cute.


Here is a picture of a play date we had with Jackson and Tucker Smith while their mom was in the hospital.

No comments: