Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Elmo! Elmo!

Lance and I took Landon to see Elmo at the Centurytell and we had a such great time. Landon was locked into all of the characters at first, but then, like many of the two year olds there, lost interest here and there. Some of our buddy's from Ruston were able to join us and that made it fun for all of us.

Lance, being the banker that he is, was blown away with the mark-up items that were sold there at the show. And, yes, we were victims of spending $10 for an Elmo balloon that Landon just 'had' to have. Not to mention all of the food and cotton candy. Ok, the cotton candy was for me! ;)

My mom met us at the show too and she took Landon home with her that night. I was very grateful because Landon caught Kennedy's cold (that has lasted FOREVER) and he not going to school this week. So, I have gotten a much needed break (hence all the postings!!). Landon loves spending the night with them with all of the fun things to do there! He always cries so hard when he has to leave their house. But never cries when he has to go with them! After the Elmo show, when we told him he was going with KK, he was so quick to say, "bye mom! bye dad!" I just love him!

Here he is watching Elmo


This his big buddy from Ruston, Hayden

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

SO jealous! I wanted to take Jake to Elom bot NNOOO had to work. Blah! Oh well, glad to know y'all had a great time!!!

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Yay on seeing Elmo - Emma loved the show too!