Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fabulous Folks

I just have to do a quick post to brag on my parents. I am so blessed to have such great parents who love and support their children unconditionally. And even more so love their grandkids just as much and want to be apart of their lives all the time.

This past Saturday was my mom's birthday and we got to celebrate it at Chuck E Cheese!! Yep, that's my mom! With me and my older brother, Klint, coming into town (Shreveport) with our kids, she wanted to take them there and have some fun with them while ate and hung out. I forgot my camera, but we had a great time with them. I will have to steal some pics from my mom's camera at some point.

We tried to stay in town for the Mardi Gras parade that night, but it got to be too much for us and we needed to get on back to Ruston. We did, however, go over to my cousin, Emily's, house for a Mardi Gras party. They live right next to the parade route. I know Landon would have loved the parade, but maybe next year!

No comments: